WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank you for all of your birthday wishes.

Today I have received many kind wishes for my birthday and want to thank all those who have sent messages or e-mails; they are really appreciated.. . thanks to my housemate , linda and kay for the delicious cheese cake last nite… A big “Thank You” to my best buddy “azhar & hadi” for accompanying and celebrating my birthday with me today. I never expect the celebration such like that..i just got the invitation from hadi last nite to go out to Kangar and lunch together with azhar…but we’re not just celebrate my besday at Kangar only..guess where we go???to jitra mall..out of their [hadi+azhar] plan..hehe..sory guys..”Contract is still contract”..we know the real story rite…by the way i really2 enjoy it..thanks a lot!!!!!!


The delicious cheese cake..Thanks to my housemate, linda and kay ..i will never forget for this celebration..love u all so much..muahhhh!!!!


Thanks to my best buddy [Hadi and azhar] for this cake


Besday gurl...23rd..

Thanks guys...


My present and card wishes from my best buddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...