WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Award...




Firstly thanks to MAI coz send this award to me..haha..skang dah 2009 ler..I just started writing in this blog on January 2009...this award for 2008...by da way thanks a lot..


Rules in receiving this award are:


1. Copy badge "2008 Cute's 3logger Award" & put it at ur blog.

2. Link & tell who gave u the award

3. State 10 facts or hobbies of urs

4. Choose 6 bloggers to also receive the next award

5. Dont forget to inform the chosen bloggers!




10 Facts or hobbies




1. Full name: Azliza bt Thani..people called me LIZA

2.DOB: 20 FEB 1986

3.Xstudent srk lktp rentam,sma al-wosto,smk sungai kruit, smk assunta,mrsm pdrm kulim,malacca matriculation college and currently in unimap

4. Love to write blog since 2005 in friendster ..just link to LIEZHANIE .its all about my life..

5.I just change my blog from friendster to blogspot on January 2009 until now..

6. i like cooking..expert in making "sup ayam" n "kek batik" ..(kalau ada kat rumah i'm the chef, my "abah" suka masakan aku especialy sup yang aku buat..)..suka reka2 masakn baru especially time practical dulu time duduk rumak sewa..yang jadi mangsa kena mkn tentu la my housemate...hehe..

7.ada masalah untuk turunkan berat badan..tapi nak naek sgt lah senang..

8..start tgk wayang time umur 21...skang dah 23..baru jer kan???

9.Not in love anymore..single..tapi masih mencari dan menunggu

10. sangat benci kepada penipuan..plz dont lie to me k???



this award goes to




kerol,sikudus,jalak lenteng,cekmimi,wawa,bob




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...